lørdag 12. desember 2009

Packing packing

I've started packing. Last week I did a test packing, to see how much I could fit into the backpack. Total disaster. I started out with excitement, scattering the stuff on the floor, then carefully placing every item *strategically* in the backpack, making the most of every square centimeter. Three t-shirts, one dress, two pairs of sandals and several practical items later, the backpack was crammed to maximum capacity, and I had half my stuff still scattered on the floor.





I'm just not good at packing! Aaahhhrgh.








On a more cheerful note, a good friend gave me the prettiest diary I've seen in a long time, to write in when I travel. Can't wait to use it!




(Photo is nicked from "The Snail and the Cyclops" on Flickr)



- Kathrine -

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar